- Senior entrepreneurial sales executive with more than 15 years of experience managing business development and account management in both start-up and established companies
- Strong leader with motivational management style and reputation for building and retaining highly performing sales teams
- Results-oriented achiever with track record for identifying opportunities for accelerated growth
Consultative & Challenger Sales ▪ Key Account Management / Retention ▪ Commitment to Customer Excellence ▪ International Experience ▪ Multilingual ▪ Works cooperatively with others to produce innovative solutions
- Hunter for a top Telecommunications company in Belgium
- Target companies: medium to large organisations
- Offerings in mobile & fix communications – voice and data
- IoT services, big data
- SalesForce & LinkedIn Sales Navigator ambassador
Startup active in the field of Artificial Intelligence
- Business Development for a start-up boutique AI Engineering firm
- Faktion: Prospecting the Belgian market for projects related to NLP, Sensor data and consultancy projects revolving around the usage of Machine Learning
- Sister company Chatlayer: Prospecting the Belgian market for conversational agent projects.
- Clients are medium to large enterprises in various economic sectors who can benefit from custom A.I. solutions.
Own company active in IT Consultancy
- Conceptualised, designed and developed a web portal, aimed at the sports community in the United Arab Emirates, which offers information on more than 600 sports providers and 140 different sports activities.
- Heads local presence of MySkillCamp, a young Belgian start-up, to sell their Learning Content Management System (SaaS) in the Middle East.
- Built relationships with digital & e-learning managers in the UAE to introduce this new Learning Hub. Client base in retail, education & training industry, distribution.
- Collaborated with training institutes to implement LCMS system with tailored e-learning content.
Member of PwC’s Academy – The learning and Education business of PwC
- Business development of PwC’s Academy in Dubai & Abu Dhabi with corporations and government entities.
- Developed proposals for financial and soft skills training in response to client needs and RFPs.
- Collaborated with technical staff and colleagues in different lines of service to identify and meet customer needs.
- Spearheaded new long-term training program for the UAE public energy industry new hires.
Company active in Certified IT Management Education
- Headed SMME Middle East (GCC region Sales office) and held P & L resp.
- Coached and managed 5 direct and 8 indirect reports.
- Streamlined training strategy, planning & marketing.
- Client accounts based in GCC
- Delivered on average 1.5m USD in annual sales.
- Transformed sales methodology & processes, resulting in better forecasting and higher cost & process efficiency. Increased avg attendance to courses by 25%.
- Negotiated collaborations with new training providers resulting in new training offerings, generating diversification and high revenue (after 2 years of start more than 60% of total revenue), which more than doubled the number of courses organised. New financial model eliminated financial risks.
- Supervised a collaborative program with a Belgian business school, which resulted in the largest attendance in SMME history: 36 candidates on a 6-week program, with 400k USD revenue generated in one year.
Gartner, Inc. is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company.
- Sales role with ownership and responsibility for the retention and growth of existing client revenue) – clients based in Belgium and G.D. Luxemburg
- Retained on average 94% of client contract value, achieved this by understanding and analysing clients’ needs and delivering appropriately.
- Delivered consistently on quota in 2009: 101% | 2008: 95% |2007: 122% | 2006: 105%.
- Generated 460k USD new revenue in a single contract with DG Research (European Commission) in 2007 – largest new contract in Belgium in 2007.
- Awarded EMEA Top Achiever on quota, n° 2 worldwide and Gartner Winner Circle.
- Won major RFP on Advice-Benchmark-Consulting framework agreement with the European Institutions.